In order for Gozo Green Coop to achieve its mission, three goals are created which will achieve to start the transition.
1. Investing the balances of People-Planet-Profit accounts in social and ecological projects, that are improving the quality of life for people and planet. The Gozo Green Coop investments will be in:
• Energy projects using natural resources such as water, solar and wind.
• Effective irrigation systems and extraction of healthy drinking water.
• Organic food production through suitable permaculture technology.
• A sustainable building strategy with effective and multi purpose use.
• Sustainable building strategy into climate neutral and self-sufficient.
2. Facilitating money transfers for consumers and Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SME). Provide working capital for SME, contributing to a more pure and just economy. Gozo Green Coop factoring formula, used for this part of our service will assist in the transition from scarcity into abundance.
3. Sharing our knowledge, passion, learning process, educating and acting in the areas of money, organizing alternative forms of money and transformation of scarcity into abundance. In practice this means informing our members about our strategical and operational issues and decisions, social and environmental results, financial results via different channels and helping them to apply similar decision making processes within their own businesses.
Drawing members into investment decisions, providing platforms for new ideas, organizing seminars on cooperation in sustainable development alternative forms of money and, et cetera. All investments will be paid from the Gozo Green Coop investment fund, delivering financial, ecological, emotional and social (F.E.E.S) return on capital. Read more.